This is a terrific opportunity for someone passionate about newcomer healthcare who enjoys writing and understands the grant-making process. CCRIHC’s Grant writer will be responsible for researching funders, writing and coordination grant applications, reporting to funders through social media & email marketing campaign as well as helping maintain the donor database. The Grant Writer will work closely with The Marketing and Research leads as well as the PR Representative closely to gather information and produce compelling materials for funders including letters of interest, proposals, interim and formal reports to raise funds primarily from public and private foundations.
- Prepares proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risk associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance and evaluation.
- Writes, revises and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions and organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates: following proposal-writing stands including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposals with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal writing results by evaluating and redesigning processes approach, coordination and boilerplate.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3+ Years Work or volunteer experience in the not-for-profit sector.
- Proven record of making successful applications for substantial funding from foundations, trusts, and/or other grant-making bodies.
- Education to degree level or processing a relevant qualification and/or appropriate experience in a related post.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources