Bank of Health Equity
Invest In Canada's Future
With your support, we have been able to sustain our mission for the past 20 years. We wish you could witness the abundance of gratitude from our patients for the care they were able to receive through your support. Be assured that every bit of your support makes a difference and always will. Donations help provide x-rays, ultrasounds, blood work, CT scans, MRIs, surgeries, cancer care, medication, and clinic operating supplies.
Colonoscopy$700.00 Add to cart
Kids Glasses$260.00 Add to cart
Spinal X-Ray$50.00 Add to cart
MRI$1,000.00 Add to cart
Cataract Surgery$900.00 Add to cart
Sterilizer$2,500.00 Add to cart
Polio Vaccination$45.00 Add to cart
Tetanus Immunization$40.00 Add to cart
CT-Scan$700.00 Add to cart
Chest X-Ray$35.00 Add to cart
Frequently asked questions
Yes. CCRIHC is a registered Canadian charity, CRA charitable registration number 83878 1573 RR 0001. You will receive an automatically generated tax receipt. If that does not arrive please contact 647 267 2176
Our Centre proudly ensures that over 90% of all donation go directly to support newcomer patient care … testing, nurses, NPs, medical supplies, diagnostic testing, medications…Administrative costs
In 2018 our Centre received government support – almost 20 years after first opened our clinics It covers 40% of the funds we need to provide medical, dental and social / mental health care services to new Canadians who struggle for access to much needed care as the start over. For the shortfall, the other 60% we rely on public support and corporate donors.
Monthly donations provide a reliable source of support for our work. We can plan our work zones. They add stability. They let us respond urgently, nimbly, in crisis situations. They reduce administrative costs, leaving more funds for direct medical care.
Monthly giving makes everyone’s donation more reliably Any amount helps and is added to an expanding pool of usable funding to help our patients on an ongoing bais. We can’t stress enough how enabling this is for smaller charities that are tackling major social inequities. It is how we help young donors who want to help but wonder if what they can afford will make real difference? The answer is yes. It is your donation amplifies the funds others give.
Monthly donors can adjust their contributions though our donation link
Our Centre proudly ensures that over 90% of all donations go directly to support newcomer patient care Administrative costs cover financial reporting, charitable status requirements.
Between 1999 and 2018, 95% of all care we could give came through public support. In 2018 our Centre received government support – almost 20 years after we first opened our clinics. This support covers 40% of the funds we need to provide medical, dental and social / mental health care services to new Canadians who struggle for access to much needed care when starting again. To cover the the shortfall, the other 60%, we rely on public support and corporate donors.
Your donations buy medications, asthma medications so kids don’t struggle to breathe
… testing, nurses, NPs, medical supplies, dental care, mental health care, diagnostic testing, medications…
We do not share donor lists or information.